Since this is my first post, I want to share my goals and what I hope I will achieve, learn and discover through this project. I’ll keep it short, so here goes:
- document my life, to have a catalog for my future self to look back on, keep track of my thoughts, books I’ve read etc
- share my thoughts and learnings, as it might be helpful for someone else or it might prompt a discussion or a suggestion of something I might like. The topics I will write about are broadly related to trying new things, exploring and improving my life. In the About section you can find out more about me
- connect with like minded people, who are interested in a mix of things I like
- become comfortable with being uncomfortable: sharing things publicly and putting myself out there does sound like a challenge
- learn how to do things better, be it by being self-critical or because someone points something I could have done better or differently
- have a different/new topic to chat about with my friends and family; not only about the content, but about the project itself
- challenge myself to find something to write about, to try and observe things through this lens
- be consistent, by posting regularly (although there will probably be exceptions)
As you can see, a big part of this project is related to connecting with others, so please leave a comment sharing what you are interested in and if there are any blogs/podcasts you think I should look into.
I look forward to reading more about you Laura!
I’ve just read this first article as last… reading your blog is so inspiring, puts me in the mood of starting one myself! You read difficult stuff that I wouldn’t be so sure I’d read myself, so thanks for sharing them in pills, one learns something new everyday.
Keep posting please, I’m loving this!
Thank you so much! I will keep posting, I’m really enjoying writing these posts 🙂